Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3401 Mahogany Drive, Bryan
Stunning Former Model Home! This custom model has all the desired features including oversized rooms, very open floor plan, double island in kitchen for entertaining, granite countertops, hardwood flooring, smart home lighting features, third car bay HVAC for workshop or classic car. Enjoy Aggie football in the large screened in porch with fireplace and outdoor kitchen. Private wooded homesite in gated part of Traditions, including a private cart gate. Come tour this jewel today!
- MLS® #18019169
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,792
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCable Tv, City Sewer, City Water, Electric on Site, Garbage, Gas on Site, Internet Available on Site, Telephone In Area
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage, Side Entry
- ExteriorStone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBBQ Grill, Covered Patio, Outside Kitchen, Patio, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Cul De Sac, Large Trees, Medium Trees, Wooded
- RoofComposition, Shingle
- ConstructionStone, Stucco
- FoundationPier Beam, Slab
- HOA Fees1200
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address3401 Mahogany Drive
- SubdivisionThe Traditions
- Zip Code77807
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Drapes/Curtains, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Security System, Smoke Alarm, Sound System, Sound System Wiring, Water Filter
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Built-in Icemaker, Built-in Wine Cooler, Built-In Oven-Electric, Breakfast Area, Cook Top, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Island, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning, Walk-in Pantry
- HeatingCentral Gas, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesGas Logs (convey with property), Gas Started
- StoriesOne Story
- Listing Agent:Lisa Boren
- Listing Office:The Farmhouse Twist
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.