Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3439 General Parkway, College Station
BEAUTIFUL townhome in a great location, only 2.5 miles from campus! Unit features complete kitchen appliance package with refrigerator. Unique elevations with three texture exteriors and rustic cedar columns on front porch. Other designer features include granite in kitchen with custom cabinets, 9 foot ceilings, large bedrooms, large living area and much more. HOA covers high speed internet and cable, pool, and all exterior maintenance including painting, mowing front and back yards, fences, fence staining and even irrigation. LEASED until July 22, 2020 for $1825!!
- MLS® #19003652
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,256
- Year Built2010
- Sub-TypeNew Patio Home
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- ExteriorBrick, Hardi Plank, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesSprinkler System
- ConstructionBrick, Hardi Plank, Stone
- HOA Fees145
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address3439 General Parkway
- SubdivisionThe Barracks
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845
- InteriorCarpet, Other
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Security System, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Built-in Icemaker, Built-In Oven-Electric, Eating Bar, Electric Range, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning, Vent Fan
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCentral Electric
- StoriesOne Story
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Jeffrey K Leatherwood
- Listing Office:Century 21 Beal
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.