Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4604 Double Eagle Court, College Station
Convenient location, this four bedroom home offers a spacious family room with a wall of windows overlooking the back yard, a large formal dining room and a great kitchen that opens onto a huge breakfast area. The raised ceilings and ample windows make this home very light and bright. All of the bedrooms have spacious closets and built-in storage. The kitchen features solid granite surface counters, tile floors, and a large pantry. Master suite offers a garden tub, separate shower, two vanities, and a great walk-in closet. The utility room and half bath are conveniently located off the kitchen. A large covered patio opens to a huge back yard with mature live oak trees.
- MLS® #19004677
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,792
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Garbage, Underground Utilities, Electric on Site, Gas on Site, Internet Available on Site
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage, Front Entry
- Exterior FeaturesSprinkler System, Covered Patio
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Public Road, Cul De Sac, Medium Trees
- HOA Fees275
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address4604 Double Eagle Court
- SubdivisionPebble Creek
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845-4420
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Ethernet Wiring, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Smoke Alarm, French Doors, Sound System Wiring, Wet Bar
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Gas, Cook Top, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Island, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Vent Fan
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- FireplacesGas Logs (convey with property)
- StoriesOne Story
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Edward Allison
- Listing Office:Engel & Voelkers B/cs
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.