Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
16364 Triple Ridge Drive, College Station
Spacious home located in a wonderful neighborhood close to all College Station has to offer. Five bedrooms and three living areas are perfect for entertaining. The open-concept kitchen is equipped with commercial-grade stainless appliances, granite countertops and custom cabinetry. Majority of the living space is located on the first floor. Ammenties include: 1.81 acre lot, oversized three-car garage, fenced backyard, stocked fishing pond at the back of the property, a/c dog room, storage building, tankless water heaters, and plenty of room for swimming pool and shop. New paint and carpet!
- MLS® #19006630
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,582
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleFarm House
- UtilitiesAerobic Septic on site, Butane/Propane on Site, Co-op Water, Electric on Site, Gas on Site, Internet Available on Site, MUD Water, Telephone on Site, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages3
- GaragesDetached Garage, Side Entry
- ExteriorBrick, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Deck, Covered Patio, Garden Area, Patio, Satellite Dish, Sprinkler System, Storage Shed
- Lot DescriptionPond, Water Frontage
- ConstructionBrick, Stone
- HOA Fees500
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address16364 Triple Ridge Drive
- SubdivisionHidden Springs
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845-2446
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Security System, Smoke Alarm, Water Filter
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesGas Started, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Catherine Harrison
- Listing Office:Re/max Bryan-college Station
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.