Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
112 Rebecca Street, Bryan
This recently updated 3 bed/2 bath home sits in a wonderful neighborhood that is centrally located to shops, restaurants, schools, and is a short drive to both A&M and Blinn! This home offers a charming front yard which flows into an inviting entrance/living area. The kitchen is roomy with matching appliances, there are granite countertops throughout, spacious bedrooms, plenty of windows with natural light, and a large backyard that is perfect for entertaining!! Don't miss out on this gem, call TODAY for a private showing before its too late!
- MLS® #19008037
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,288
- Year Built1952
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Cook Top, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Refrigerator, Vent Fan
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- StoriesOne Story
- Address112 Rebecca Street
- SubdivisionZeno Phillips
- Zip Code77801-1229
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio
- RoofComposition, Shingle
- ConstructionWood Siding
- Listing Agent:Carter Whitaker
- Listing Office:Century 21 Beal
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.