Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
914 Willow Pond Street, College Station
Great 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom duplex located in South College Station! Just off Schaefer Rd, with ease of access to Graham Rd, this duplex has over 1,300 square feet, features 2 private bathrooms with 3rd bathroom accessible to guests and has a privacy fenced back yard. Fully equipped kitchen with all electric appliances and washer/dryer are included. Great location near College Station public schools, area parks, shopping, medical and restaurants. Current lease runs through July 31, 2019.
- MLS® #19008070
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,394
- Year Built2001
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Other
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Ethernet Wiring
- AppliancesEating Bar, Electric Range, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- StoriesOne Story
- DistrictCollege Station
- Address914 Willow Pond Street
- SubdivisionSun Meadows 1-2
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845-7295
- ExteriorBrick Veneer
- Lot DescriptionMedium Trees, Public Road
- RoofComposition, Shingle
- ConstructionBrick Veneer
- Listing Agent:Samuel Etheredge
- Listing Office:Oldham Goodwin Group, Llc
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.