Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10369 Clyde Acord Road, Franklin
Nice elevated .74 acre lake lot overlooking Kerenik Creek, with hardwood trees. The home is a 1 bed, 1 bath 840 sq. ft., wood frame construction. Dining room and living room area combination and an enclosed porch area. Wood pier with running water, electricity, lights, and a sink area for fish cleaning. Home sells as is. If you are looking for a weekend retreat, for fishing, boating, or relaxing, this is one you need to look at. Camp Creek Water Co. stock certificate conveyed with property. Franklin ISD.
- MLS® #19009375
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage840
- Year Built1960
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesElectric on Site, Co-op Water, Field Line Septic, Overhead Utilities, Telephone on Site, Satellite Tv
- ExteriorFrame, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Satellite Dish, Storage Shed
- Lot DescriptionIrregular, Lake, Large Trees, Medium Trees, Private Road, Water Frontage
- ConstructionFrame, Wood Siding
- FoundationSlab, Pier Beam
- HOA Fees$565.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address10369 Clyde Acord Road
- AreaNW Robertson Co
- Zip Code77856
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades
- AppliancesCook Top, Vent Fan, Refrigerator
- HeatingSpace Heater
- CoolingWindow Unit
- StoriesOne Story
- Listing Agent:Charles Frieda
- Listing Office:Texas Land Company Of Franklin
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.