Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5934 Wild Horse Run, College Station
Picturesque white limestone home on 4.88 acres less than 10 minutes from Texas A&M University! This beautiful home and surrounding acreage are shaded by towering oak trees and native foliage. Every room of this home enjoys bright natural light and a view of Mother Nature's gorgeous work. The interior of the home has been freshly painted, all carpet was replaced, and a new HVAC system was installed in May of 2019. The functional floorplan features a living room with 20' soaring ceilings and floor to ceiling windows, formal dining room with fantastic views, kitchen, breakfast room, study, a powder bathroom, and master suite which overlooks the terraced back flowerbeds and the gently sloping terrain of the back acreage. The upstairs features a loft, second master suite, and two guest bedrooms with a large guest bathroom. The home was designed so that the area above the living room could easily be enclosed to create a large upstairs game room with a walk-out balcony. There is even room to add an additional +/-800 SF on the third floor!
- MLS® #19009496
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,151
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesUnderground Utilities
- # of Garages2
- GaragesSide Entry, Detached Garage
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Patio, Fire Pit
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Medium Trees, Public Road
- ConstructionStone, Vinyl Siding
- HOA Fees144
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address5934 Wild Horse Run
- SubdivisionEstates at River Run PH 2, Block 4, Lot 2, Acres 4.883
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, French Doors, Raised Ceiling, Drapes/Curtains
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Cook Top, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Breakfast Area
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- FireplacesGas Logs (convey with property)
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Jen Zweiacker
- Listing Office:Zweiacker & Associates
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.