Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
47 Lakeland Drive, Hilltop Lakes
SEE VIRTUAL TOUR: Nestled under the shade of mature oak and hickory trees, on a double wide lot affronting a secluded cove on Lake Tonkawa at Hilltop Lakes, TX, with a private boat slip, rests a meticulously crafted Texas Farmhouse with Cape Cod touches, designed by award winning architect, Clint Pearson, of Symmetry Architects, LLC based in Dallas, TX. The foundation system is a conventional steel reinforced (rebar) slab, which typically has more steel than a post-tensioned foundation. Exterior walls are constructed of River Rock Brick and fiber cement Hardie Plank lap siding, with authentic wood shutters and adorned with a wood carriage style garage door bonded to a Windsor metal door. French doors and wide windows extend across the rear elevation to provide an abundance of natural light and panoramic views of the lake. Some of the many custom features include the beautiful antique arched-top raised-panel double doors leading to the master bathroom, antique colonial lighting and cabinet-rich built ins throughout the home. All living spaces and bedrooms organized to capture multiple lake views. Separate zoned bonus rooms above the over-sized garage make a perfect game room. Impeccably maintained. See Hilltop Lakes Amenities List.
- MLS® #19009936
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,988
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAerobic Septic on site, Butane/Propane on Site, City Water, Electric on Site, Satellite Tv, Well
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Hardi Plank
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Garden Area, Satellite Dish, Sprinkler System, Storage Shed
- Lot DescriptionBack Park, Large Trees, Medium Trees, Public Road, Small Trees, Water Frontage
- ConstructionBrick Veneer, Hardi Plank
- HOA Fees65
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address47 Lakeland Drive
- AreaSE Leon County
- SubdivisionSection 73 Block 1 Lots 1 & 2
- CityHilltop Lakes
- Zip Code77871
- InteriorLaminate, Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Drapes/Curtains, French Doors, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Smoke Alarm, Water Filter
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Cook Top, Gas Range, Microwave Oven, Self Cleaning, Vent Fan
- HeatingCentral Electric, Heat Pump, Zoned, Floor Furnace
- CoolingCentral Electric, Heat Pump, Zoned
- FireplacesOther, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- Listing Agent:Donald Sorrells
- Listing Office:Sorrells Outdoor Properties
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.