Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
20881 Wellborn Road Farm To Market Road, College Station
Unicorn alert! This property is a MUST SEE! Nestled in the private section of the Brazos Valley Tree Farm is 12 plus acres of breathtaking views! Renovated by Oakwood Custom Homes Group, this custom built home boasts breathtaking views and plenty of land to create your own paradise minutes from town. Adorned with Ship Lap walls accents, an abundance of unique cabinetry and shelving, wood like tile, upgraded granite counters with rectangular sinks, and German Schmear Brick. As you walk into from the foyer you are greeted by soaring cathedral ceilings with cedar beam work, floor to ceiling cased windows, and decorative natural stone wood burning fireplace. The chef's dream kitchen features two separate sinks, stainless steel energy-star rated appliances with a smart technology built in Whirlpool double oven and 36" gas cooktop. This home features a split open floor plan with stunning charm everywhere you look. Boasting 4 large bedrooms, 3 full baths, a separate office leading to an over-sized covered screened in porch, and a flex room right off the living area with sliding antique stained glass pocket doors. Showcase your beloved collection of cars in your 3 car garage and matching COVERED 3 wide carport. Wait any longer and this unicorn will be gone! Additional acreage available upon agreement.
- MLS® #19009983
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,549
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- UtilitiesElectric on Site, Garbage, Telephone on Site, Underground Utilities, Aerobic Septic on site, Butane/Propane on Site, Co-op Water, Internet Available in Area, Satellite Tv
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage, Attached Carport
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground Pool
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Deck, Exercise Rm., In Ground Pool, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionPublic Road
- RoofComposition, Shingle
- HOA Fees450
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address20881 Wellborn Road Farm To Market Road
- Subdivision11.8 acres out of 90.064 acres, more or lesss in the William Denver’s Survey Abstract 14
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Central Vacuum, French Doors, Garage Door Opener
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Refrigerator, Built-in Icemaker, Built-In Oven-Electric, Cook Top, Extra Sink, Island, Other, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Vent Fan, Walk-in Pantry
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Heat Pump
- FireplacesGas Started, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- Listing Agent:Alton E Ofczarzak
- Listing Office:Brazos Valley Realty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.