Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4441 Old College Road 5202, Bryan
Conveniently located minutes from Texas A&M University. Could be used for a gameday condo or while going to school. This 2 bed, 1.5 bath condo at Village on the Creek offers an open living room complete with bay windows and a brick fireplace. Gallery style kitchen conveys with all appliances. Massive back porch offers endless relaxation. The regular association fees are $196.99 per month. In addition, a special assessment commenced on 2/1/19 and will be assessed for 18 months. So the total amount is actually $468.61 through 7/1/20. Currently leased for $750 through July 2020.
- MLS® #19010402
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage771
- Year Built1981
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Electric on Site
- ExteriorBrick & Frame, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Deck, Storage Shed
- RoofComposition, Shingle
- ConstructionBrick & Frame, Vinyl Siding
- HOA Fees196.99
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address4441 Old College Road 5202
- SubdivisionVillage on The Creek Condos
- Zip Code77801
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Garbage Disposal, Electric Range, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Vent Fan
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- Listing Agent:Alex Schielack
- Listing Office:Lkg Realty Advisors
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.