Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1404 Crescent Ridge Drive, College Station
Great location! Right in the middle of B/CS, convenient to shopping, 4.5 miles from campus, 6.5 miles to downtown Bryan. This townhome has so many upgrades you'll fall in love at first sight! Brick wall accents, butlers pantry & extra storage in kitchen, glass door kitchen cabinets, huge walk-in shower, & a medicine cabinet in the master you won't believe! Upgraded Kent Moore cabinets and engineered hardwood floors throughout, landscaped backyard with a great view to green space-very private and quiet. For game day, the shuttle is within walking distance. Each bedroom has its own private bathroom and walk-in closet. Attached garage, onsite pool. Refrigerator in kitchen, washer/dryer convey.
- MLS® #19010535
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,872
- Year Built2013
- UtilitiesCable Tv, City Sewer, City Water, Electric on Site, Garbage, Internet Available on Site, Satellite Tv, Gas Hot Water Heater, Indiv Heat/Ac, Indiv Water Heater, Indiv Wtr Meter
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- HOA Fees100.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address1404 Crescent Ridge Drive
- SubdivisionCrescent Pointe
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845-4368
- InteriorTile, Wood
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Butlers Pantry, Cook Top, Eating Bar, Electric Range, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Refrigerator, Vent Fan, Built-in Icemaker, Self Cleaning
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- Listing Agent:Sally Reigle
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty B/v
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.