Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2071 Ravenstone Loop, College Station
This custom-built home is a design for today, tomorrow and beyond. This property is sure to please! Remarkable Castlegate home with a beautiful lot. Home is currently being used as a 4/2.5; however, one of the bedrooms, which is situated off the foyer, can serve as a study/office. Large living area with an abundance of windows facing the back yard is definitely the focal point of this lovely home. This home is one story with an attractive stone elevation and lush landscaping! Close to the subdivision park and Forest Ridge Elementary this home offers 4 bedrooms and 2.5 baths, a large family room, two dining areas. The kitchen offers an island, ample cabinets, and a large walk-in pantry. Quartz countertops in the kitchen and all baths. It includes a built-in oven, electric cooktop, built-in dishwasher, and a microwave. Beautiful tile floors are throughout the home. A large screened-in back porch/sunroom leads onto an extended deck which overlooks the spacious back yard that backs up to one of the Castlegate water/fountain displays. An oversized two-car garage offers excellent storage space! There is another small patio between the garage area and the attached workshop. Two entries to the workshop from that small patio or the back deck. This home is very light and bright with an abundance of windows. Attic has 105sf of flooring.
- MLS® #19011086
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,233
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleTraditional, Spanish
- UtilitiesCable Tv, City Sewer, City Water, Garbage, Gas Hot Water Heater, Telephone on Site
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage, Front Entry
- ExteriorBrick, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Garden Area
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Level, Medium Trees, Public Road, Small Trees
- ConstructionBrick, Stone
- HOA Fees300
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address2071 Ravenstone Loop
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Security System, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Cook Top, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Island, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning, Walk-in Pantry
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Peggy A. Rogers
- Listing Office:Nobles Realty Group, Llc
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.