Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
19119 Ina Mae Allen Rd, College Station
Beautiful country property on 2.44 Acres in South College Station with newly built home. The property is covered in trees large and small throughout the acreage. The perimeter of this oasis has barbed wired fencing. This 3,470 SQFT ranch style home has stone exterior, with covered carport, & columns on exterior from Gander Mountain from College Station. Walking through the front door you will have a view of the backyard. The open living/kitchen combo has cathedral ceilings making the grand room feel very spacious. The large hand hewed chestnut trusses came from an old barn that was built in 1893 out of Iowa throughout the home give this unique home a special flare. Must See!
- MLS® #19011192
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,470
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Water, Aerobic Septic on site, Butane/Propane on Site, Gas Hot Water Heater, Satellite Tv
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached Carport
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Outside Kitchen, BBQ Grill
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Level, Medium Trees, Private Road
- Listing Agent:Emily Mckean
- Listing Office:Coleman & Patterson
- Address19119 Ina Mae Allen Rd
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845
- InteriorTile, Concrete Slab
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Smoke Alarm, Sound System Wiring, Smart Home Feature
- AppliancesEating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Island, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Vent Fan, Walk-in Pantry, Built-in Wine Cooler, Built-In Oven-Gas, Breakfast Area, Self Cleaning, Stove Top Grill
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesGas Started, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- DistrictCollege Station
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.