Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2112 Bent Oak Street, College Station
An exquisite 4 bedroom, 2 full bathrooms and 2 half bathroom home located in Emerald Forest. Upon entering the home you'll notice the new wood floors throughout the main living area, a wood-burning fireplace in the living room, and an updated kitchen ideal for entertaining. The master bedroom is spacious and has a separate area that can be used as a study, reading room, or nursery. Upstairs you will find a large bonus room that could also be a game room or media room. There are three bedrooms upstairs, one with a recently added ensuite half bath. All windows in the home have been replaced with new energy-efficient windows. The entire heating and cooling system have been replaced including all the ductwork in the attic, and a new roof was installed in the winter of 2018. Enjoy a swim in the pool on a hot summer day or a cup of coffee under the cedar pergola covered back patio.
- MLS® #19012235
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage2,744
- Year Built1984
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusContingency Contract
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Electric on Site, Garbage, Internet Available on Site, Underground Utilities, Gas Hot Water Heater
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage, Front Entry
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground Pool
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Sprinkler System, Covered Patio, Garden Area, In Ground Pool
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Medium Trees, Public Road, Small Trees
- HOA Fees350.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address2112 Bent Oak Street
- SubdivisionEmerald Forest
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845-4980
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Drapes/Curtains, Ethernet Wiring, Water Filter
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Electric Range, Garbage Disposal, Island, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Refrigerator, Vent Fan, Built-In Oven-Electric, Walk-in Pantry
- HeatingCentral Gas, Zoned
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric, Zoned
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Edward Allison
- Listing Office:Engel & Voelkers B/cs
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.