Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3014 Normand Drive, College Station
Situated in an established neighborhood of Southwood Terrace, this 3 bedroom/2 bath home has been nicely updated with features including open kitchen floorplan, dining/living combo with fireplace, huge bonus room, tons of storage, stainless appliances, tile floors throughout, oversized privacy fenced back yard with a finished out storage/shop/garage building. UPDATES, HUGE YARD, tons of SPACE, and a SHOP/STORAGE building - there's lots to appreciate!
- MLS® #19012341
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,899
- Year Built1977
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- ExteriorBrick, Wood Siding
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Medium Trees, Open, Public Road
- ConstructionBrick, Wood Siding
- Listing Agent:Melinda Scott
- Listing Office:Home & Ranch Real Estate
- Address3014 Normand Drive
- SubdivisionSouthwood Valley
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845-5740
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Gas Range, Island, Microwave Oven, Pantry
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCentral Electric
- StoriesOne Story
- DistrictCollege Station
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.