Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
287 County Road 446a, Thorndale
Exquisite farmhouse close enough to access city amenities, yet far enough to enjoy the private Texas countryside! This gorgeous estate has been professionally designed & well maintained. 40+/- private acres are adorned with abundant pecan trees, 2 acre pond, & rich farmland! Floor plan features 2 master suites, 3rd level bonus area & fantastic entertaining areas! Features include a metal roof, recent paint, granite counters, propane system, & two inviting front porches! Must see to believe - easy to view!
- MLS® #19012592
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,846
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleFarm House
- UtilitiesAerobic Septic on site, Co-op Water, Electric on Site
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage, Side Entry
- ExteriorHardi Plank, Stone, Combination
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Patio
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Wooded, Pond
- ConstructionHardi Plank, Stone, Combination
- Listing Agent:Wallace Harwood
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty
- Address287 County Road 446a
- AreaN Milam Co
- Zip Code76577
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesFrench Doors, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Cook Top, Pantry, Refrigerator, Vent Fan
- HeatingCentral Electric, Propane
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesWood Burning, Other
- StoriesTwo Story or More
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.