Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2706 Henry Prairie Road, Franklin
3,322 sq. ft., 3 or 4-bedroom home built in 2003, with stone & Hardi exterior, metal roof, office and 4th bedroom or bonus room, and 3 baths. Custom features include: mesquite stairway & railings, Open concept floor plan with fireplace, stained Concrete floors, Cathedral tongue & groove ceilings with exposed beams, lots of windows for views of the pasture, wildlife, & woods, wood Kitchen cabinets and island and gas range, wide porches on two sides with ceiling fans. Land is approximately 10% improved pasture and 90% wooded with numerous cleared paths, a 50’ x 40’ barn with loft and pens, plus 1-1 cabin with wood deck next to a clear water pond. Franklin ISD additional 38 Acres available
- MLS® #19012609
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,322
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCo-op Water, Elec Hot Water Heater, Electric on Site, Aerobic Septic on site, Internet Available on Site
- ExteriorHardi Plank, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesGarden Area, Sprinkler System, Barn/Stables, Dog Run
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Medium Trees, Pond, Public Road, Wooded
- ConstructionHardi Plank, Stone
- Listing Agent:Charles R. Neff
- Listing Office:Texas Land Company Of Franklin
- Address2706 Henry Prairie Road
- AreaNW Robertson Co
- Zip Code77856-5955
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Concrete Slab
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Raised Ceiling, Skylight
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Eating Bar, Extra Sink, Island, Microwave Oven, Walk-in Pantry, Gas Range
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story or More
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.