Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
507 N. Main Street, Franklin
507 N. Main St. Franklin, TX This brick home was built in 1970 is on Lots 9 & 10 Block 4 City of Franklin (0.31 Acres) and is 1626 sq. ft., 3 bed, 2 bath with new stainless gas stove, dishwasher, microwave and refrigerator in the kitchen. The home has a breakfast area just off the kitchen, a tiled formal dining, and home office with sliding wood barn door. The home has an open floor plan with fireplace in living room and two door oversized detached 2 car garage with storage shelving, shop and spare freezer space all on 0.31 Ac corner lot with wood privacy fence in Franklin ISD OFFERED AT $164,950 ($101.45/sq. ft.)
- MLS® #19012610
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,626
- Year Built1970
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Electric on Site, Garbage, Gas Hot Water Heater, Gas on Site, Telephone on Site
- # of Garages2
- GaragesDetached Garage
- ExteriorBrick Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesGarden Area, Patio
- ConstructionBrick Veneer
- Listing Agent:Charles R. Neff
- Listing Office:Texas Land Company Of Franklin
- Address507 N. Main Street
- AreaNW Robertson Co
- Zip Code77856
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Gas Range, Microwave Oven, Walk-in Pantry, Breakfast Area, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric, Ceiling Fan
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.