Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
104 North Yaupon Drive, Somerville
2/1 home on a large corner lot just minutes from the lake. Come home from work and relax under your covered porch that extends from one end of the house to the other and wired for outside ceiling fans. A large living room/family room with a beautiful fireplace, large walk-in closet in the master, ceiling fans throughout. Step down dining room with large windows and french doors leading outside to the covered breezeway and outside laundry room. This home has had some recent updates, such as, fresh paint, new A/C, and water well. There’s 2 carports on either side of home, one having extra storage, 2 storage sheds, garden area with pergola. Sq. footage will need to be verified by the buyer.
- MLS® #19012624
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,360
- Year Built1978
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, Electric on Site, Internet Available in Area, Overhead Utilities, Telephone on Site, Well
- # of Garages2
- GaragesDetached Carport
- ExteriorBrick, Brick Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Dog Run, Garden Area, Storage Shed
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Large Trees
- ConstructionBrick, Brick Veneer
- FoundationPier Beam
- Listing Agent:Veronica Burns
- Listing Office:Century 21 Beal
- Address104 North Yaupon Drive
- AreaNE Burleson Co
- Zip Code77879
- InteriorLaminate, Carpet, Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Drapes/Curtains, French Doors
- AppliancesBuilt-in Compactor, Built-In Oven-Electric, Eating Bar
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.