Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3533 Fairfax Green, Bryan
Don’t miss your chance to own this quality home filled with craftsmanship that backs up to dedicated green-space. The front elevation of this home screams curb appeal with a brick and stone exterior featuring cedar accents and an accent awning with copper roof. The open concept living area flows with wood flooring and is anchored with a direct vented stone fireplace and substantial kitchen island. The 4th bedroom could easily act as an office with great light looking out to the front. Master bedroom boasts tiered ceilings, soaker tub, double vanities, and spacious shower. Bones of the home include a 16 SEER AC system, tankless water heater, stainless whirlpool appliances, sound insulation in common area walls, etc. Ask your REALTOR ® for a full list of upgrades!
- MLS® #19012739
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,085
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeNew Builder Home
- StyleTraditional, Other
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, Electric on Site, Garbage, Gas on Site, Underground Utilities, Co-op Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- ExteriorBrick, Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Deck, Covered Patio, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionMedium Trees, Cul De Sac
- RoofComposition, Shingle
- ConstructionBrick, Stone, Stucco
- HOA Fees350
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address3533 Fairfax Green
- Zip Code77808-1479
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Security System, Smoke Alarm, Sound System Wiring
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range, Island, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Vent Fan, Walk-in Pantry, Built-In Oven-Gas
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- FireplacesGas Logs (convey with property)
- StoriesOne Story
- Listing Agent:Lacey Hogan
- Listing Office:Inhabit Real Estate Group
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.