Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5154 Maroon Creek Drive, Bryan
COMPROMISE NO MORE! This Blackstone Home has mastered the blend of functional size and attractive features. The design of this airy, OPEN-CONCEPT FLOOR PLAN allows everyone to be part of the fun while still having their own space to retreat to. The entire Common Area is surrounded by low-E (with Solar Cooling Technology), double-pane windows to allow extra natural light into the heart of the home! Choose your own getaway to either your FULLY-PRIVATE backyard (backing up to true green space) OR upstairs to the Bonus Room. Also, with the generous space the front Guest Wing has to offer, Mom & Dad can even stay a little longer! Or not.
- MLS® #19012742
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,118
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeNew Builder Home
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Internet Available on Site, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage, Front Entry
- ExteriorBrick & Frame
- ConstructionBrick & Frame
- HOA Fees600
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address5154 Maroon Creek Drive
- Zip Code77802
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Security System, Sound System Wiring
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Island, Microwave Oven, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Self Cleaning, Vent Fan, Walk-in Pantry, Built-In Oven-Electric
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- Listing Agent:Vanessa Johnson
- Listing Office:Blackstone Handcrafted Homes
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.