Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5201 Saint Andrews Drive, College Station
This fabulous 5 bed/3.5 bath Pebble Creek home is stately elegant & traditionally refined. The custom-built home greets you w/ rich wood floors in a vaulted entry that flows into the spacious formal dining room; complete w/ designer paint & chair rail accents. A large living room features a stone fireplace, a wall of windows overlooking the backyard & is open to the kitchen & breakfast area. The bright kitchen, w/ clean lines & plenty of storage in its cabinet & counter spaces, features ceramic tile flooring, granite counters, large prep island & elegant transom windows for natural light. The master bedroom is a private oasis w/ en suite bath offering a dual sink vanity, jetted garden tub & walk-in shower. Upstairs a spacious living area w/ custom built-ins (ideal for a media, game or reading room) opens to 4 large guest rooms & 2 private baths. Large shade trees & a covered patio for entertaining create a backyard retreat on a private .41-acre lot.
- MLS® #19012784
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,804
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCable Tv, City Sewer, City Water, Electric on Site, Garbage, Internet Available on Site, Telephone on Site, Underground Utilities, Gas Hot Water Heater
- # of Garages2
- GaragesFront Entry, Detached Garage
- ExteriorBrick Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Medium Trees, Small Trees, Open
- ConstructionBrick Veneer
- HOA Fees275
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address5201 Saint Andrews Drive
- SubdivisionPebble Creek PH 8C
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845-1903
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Smoke Alarm, Drapes/Curtains
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Cook Top, Garbage Disposal, Island, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Vent Fan, Built-In Oven-Gas
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- FireplacesGas Logs (convey with property)
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Greg Zweiacker
- Listing Office:Zweiacker & Associates
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.