Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2035 Oakwood Trail, College Station
Tucked at the end of a cul-de-sac on just over an acre this central College Station home is packed with extras. The main house has 4 bedrooms, 3 full and 1 half bath, 2 living, 2 dining and a study. The attached guest quarters has a living area, bedroom, full kitchen, laundry area and full bath. The master suite includes a double fireplace, a separate large sitting area, a convenient coffee bar, French door to the pool/spa, a double glass block shower, double closets and a whirlpool tub. Outdoors the pool has a deep end, spa, waterfall feature and a separate shallow area. The covered back porch stretches almost the entire back length of the home with access from the formal living, family room, and master bedroom. There’s a second back porch with an entrance to the Mother in Law suite. There’s a horse shoe driveway out front and extra parking by the side entry 3 car garage plus a separate mini garage for your bikes and gardening tools and second storage shed in the back corner of the lot, that’s ~1400 sq/ft of garage/storage. There are 2 raised beds ready for a Fall garden. Four fireplaces, oak wood floors in all the main home bedrooms and formal living area, roof is ~1 year old, completely landscaped and irrigated, will convey with fridge, and backyard wooden play-set.
- MLS® #19012862
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,920
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Garbage, Gas
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage, Side Entry
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground Pool
- ExteriorBrick, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Garden Area, In Ground Pool, Sprinkler System, Storage Shed
- Lot DescriptionCul De Sac, Medium Trees, Public Road, Small Trees
- ConstructionBrick, Stucco
- Listing Agent:John Flynn
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty B/v
- Address2035 Oakwood Trail
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, French Doors, Garage Door Opener, Security System, Plantation Shutters
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Island, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Refrigerator, Vent Fan, Stove Top Grill
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesGas Logs (convey with property)
- StoriesOne Story
- DistrictCollege Station
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.