Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2002 Kimmy Drive, Bryan
This wonderful home is in a family neighborhood with large trees and is located about 5 miles from the Texas A&M Campus at the end of a quiet Cul de Sac. Beautiful exterior with a large front yard and is only a few minutes walk to the Mary Branch Elementary School and the park on the neighborhood sidewalk. The large back yard is wood fenced with metal poles – only two years old. The two-car garage has side entry down the long drive. The three tab architectural roof was installed new less than one year ago. The interior of the home boasts on open floor plan with raised ceilings. The open living area is wired for home theater focused around the fireplace. The kitchen area includes a gas oven with gas cook-top range and a built-in dishwasher and microwave and the countertops are in the process of being updated. The guest and master bathrooms have just been completely renovated and updated, including a large shower in the master bathroom adjoining the over-sized master bedroom. There are a total of three bedrooms plus a bonus room which could be used as a fourth bedroom, office, or media room. The whole home is serviced by a recently installed tank-less hot water heater system, a three-zone heating and cooling system with three Nest thermostats, Nest fire and carbon monoxide detectors throughout, all secured by the Nest smart lock on the front door.
- MLS® #19012893
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,997
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCable Tv, City Sewer, City Water, Garbage, Internet Available on Site, Indiv Wtr Meter
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage, Side Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesGazebo, Patio
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Level, Medium Trees, Public Road, Cul De Sac
- RoofShingle, Asphalt
- ConstructionBrick Veneer, Wood Siding
- HOA Fees150.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address2002 Kimmy Drive
- SubdivisionDominion Hill
- Zip Code77807-2359
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Smoke Alarm, Air Filter System, Smart Home Feature, Sound System Wiring
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Vent Fan
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesGas Started
- StoriesOne Story
- Listing Agent:Randal Stuart
- Listing Office:Professional Real Estate Svcs.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.