Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2520 Barnes Road, Bryan
Secluded 3 bedroom 2 bathroom county home on .75 of a tree shaded acre near Lake Bryan. Beautiful setting with large trees. Large covered front porch and back porch. Metal roof installed in 2014. Updated vinyl plank flooring, Rheem Water Heater, self cleaning GE Range and Stove, and kitchen counter tops. Interior recently painted. Master bath has separate shower and corner garden tub and huge closet. Has Large utility room. Attached one car carport. 21' by 21' shop building on concrete slab with both 110 and 220 volt service, plus a 50 amp RV plug. 8 x 10 storage building. Mostly perimeter fenced. Garden area. Enjoy the freedom of country living!
- MLS® #19013959
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,216
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeManufactured Home
- UtilitiesElectric on Site, Aerobic Septic on site, Co-op Water, Elec Hot Water Heater
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached Carport
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Covered Deck, Storage Shed
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Medium Trees, Small Trees
- ConstructionVinyl Siding
- FoundationPier Beam
- Listing Agent:Nathan Cook
- Listing Office:Bhhs Caliber Realty
- Address2520 Barnes Road
- SubdivisionHeritage Hills
- Zip Code77807-6401
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Raised Ceiling
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Electric Range, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- StoriesOne Story
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.