Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2410 Antelope Lane, College Station
Fabulous location in the heart of College Station, this well-maintained 3 bedroom, 2 bath home features an open living, kitchen and dining area with a corner pantry, 2-car garage, wood-burning fireplace and large backyard. Both guest bedrooms are spacious and are connected by a full bath. The large master suite offers an expanded bay sitting area, dual-sink vanity, garden/soaking tub and walk-in shower. The front flex room, with cathedral ceiling, Palladian window and convenient built-in, could easily work as your formal dining area, a large office or media/play room. Located close to the TAMU bus route and within 1/2-mile of Jones Crossing/H-E-B shopping, this home would make an ideal starter home or investment property.
- MLS® #19014061
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,455
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Garbage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage, Front Entry
- ExteriorBrick, Hardi Plank
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionOpen
- ConstructionBrick, Hardi Plank
- HOA Fees120
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address2410 Antelope Lane
- SubdivisionSteeplechase 1-7
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845-4304
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range, Microwave Oven, Pantry
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesGas Started, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Greg Zweiacker
- Listing Office:Zweiacker & Associates
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.