Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
34402 Howell Road, Waller
Welcome to your forever home located only 20 minutes to Cypress and 45 minutes to the Bryan/ College Station area. This Austin stone home has a stunning open concept kitchen, living, and dining area. You can’t walk away from this kitchen boasting a wine fridge, pot filler, expansive granite counter-top space, and working island. The downstairs master is substantial in size with a spacious master bath and walk-in closet with a make-up vanity space. Small room attached to the master would be a great nursery or downstairs office space. Upstairs you’ll find 3 beds and a Jack and Jill style bath. The outdoor kitchen, expansive deck, and play-scape make it easy to enjoy your spacious property. The 48 ft barn houses the well tank and has a concrete slab, water and electricity. The three stall horse barn and tack room have been meticulously maintained. Don’t miss the private office over the garage. Current exemptions include AG and Homestead.
- MLS® #19014231
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,449
- Year Built2010
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesElectric on Site, Garbage, Telephone on Site, Aerobic Septic on site, Butane/Propane on Site, Satellite Tv, Well
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- ExteriorHardi Plank, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesBBQ Grill, Covered Deck, Covered Patio, Fire Pit, Garden Area, Patio, Barn/Stables, Deck, Outside Kitchen, Satellite Dish
- Lot DescriptionMedium Trees, Open, Pond
- ConstructionHardi Plank, Stone
- Listing Agent:Lacey Hogan
- Listing Office:Inhabit Real Estate Group
- Address34402 Howell Road
- Zip Code77484
- InteriorCarpet, Concrete Slab, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Ethernet Wiring, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Smoke Alarm, Sound System Wiring, Central Vacuum
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Gas, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range, Island, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Refrigerator, Vent Fan
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric, Other
- FireplacesGas Logs (convey with property)
- StoriesTwo Story or More
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.