Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4100 South Texas Avenue, Bryan
This amazing custom home is inspired by the famous architect Frank Lloyd Wright. You will love the clean lines, open spaces and large yard. No attention to detail was spared in every aspect of this home. It is ADA accessible, Gated, HOA maintained lawn & landscape, and only 1/2 mile from Texas A&M. Check out the shoe closet, huge shower with 3 shower heads (1 adjust for seated) amazing woodwork, beautifully place stained glass windows, all with special antique touches.
- MLS® #19014349
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,581
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypePatio Home
- StyleTraditional, Historical
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Elec Hot Water Heater
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- ExteriorBrick, Combination, Hardi Plank, Stone, Stucco, Other
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Sprinkler System
- ConstructionBrick, Combination, Hardi Plank, Stone, Stucco, Other
- HOA Fees250
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address4100 South Texas Avenue
- SubdivisionNorth Oakwood
- Zip Code77802
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, French Doors, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Island, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Walk-in Pantry
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCentral Electric
- StoriesOne Story
- Listing Agent:Jeff Mills
- Listing Office:Century 21 Beal
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.