Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
508 North Main Street, Franklin
1532 sq. ft., 3 bed, 2 bath brick home built in 1983 with electric central air & heat. In the kitchen there is wood laminate flooring, an electric stove, dishwasher, vent hood, and side by side refrigerator. The utility room is spacious enough for additional storage shelves. The dining area is just off the kitchen and opens to the living room with ceramic tile floors. All bedrooms are carpeted. Outside is a wood privacy fence along the concrete driveway, three large pecan trees and a detached 2 car garage with extra room for storage or a shop. Franklin ISD Originally offered at $134,900 ($88.05/sq. ft.) now reduced to $129,900 (84,79/sq. ft.)
- MLS® #19014466
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,532
- Year Built1982
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Electric on Site, Elec Hot Water Heater, Garbage, Gas, Internet Available on Site, Telephone on Site
- # of Garages2
- GaragesDetached Garage
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Metal
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Public Road
- RoofComposition, Metal
- ConstructionBrick Veneer, Metal
- Listing Agent:Charles R. Neff
- Listing Office:Texas Land Company Of Franklin
- Address508 North Main Street
- AreaNW Robertson Co
- Zip Code77856-4848
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan
- AppliancesElectric Range
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCentral Electric
- StoriesOne Story
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.