Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
406 West 24th Street, Bryan
Super cute home located 2 blocks from downtown Bryan. This is a perfect starter home, college , rental, weekender, or investment property. This place has a wonderful spacious backyard with large trees ready for hammock, tree swing, or other outdoor activities. The inside has been completely remodeled, new carpet throughout, and comes with washer, dryer, stove and refrigerator. Outside the kitchen, there is a small covered patio so you can grill in the shade!! This home is located walking distance from down town Bryan where the town gathers every first Friday, plenty of restaurants, and shops. ALL in walking distance from your front door!!
- MLS® #19017028
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage840
- Year Built1935
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Electric In Area, Internet Available in Area
- Exterior FeaturesPatio
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees
- FoundationPier Beam
- Listing Agent:Angelina Hawkins
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty B/v
- Address406 West 24th Street
- SubdivisionCITY OF BRYAN TOWNSITE, BLOCK 161, LOT 2 & PT OF ALLEY
- Zip Code77803-2401
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesElectric Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- StoriesOne Story
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.