Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4702 Winchester Drive, Bryan
Don't miss this charming home in Copperfield Subdivision within walking distance to Award Winning Sam Houston Elementary! Beautiful trees surround this spacious 3 bed, 2 bath home featuring raised ceilings, a large open living and dining area, and an adorable kitchen! The large windows throughout offer a ton of natural light, with a nicely centered fireplace in the living area to pull it all back in with that cozy feeling. Enjoy the large master suite and oversized guest bedrooms. The backyard is a Gardner's dream with a shed and a nice deck that creates the perfect backdrop for entertaining and enjoying the outdoors with family. Many valuable updates have been made! A great home in a wonderful neighborhood- schedule your showing today!
- MLS® #20000277
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,653
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCable Tv, City Sewer, City Water, Garbage, Internet Available on Site, Telephone on Site
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Sprinkler System, Storage Shed
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Medium Trees
- HOA Fees125
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address4702 Winchester Drive
- SubdivisionCOPPERFIELD PH 10B, BLOCK 4, LOT 18
- Zip Code77802-6044
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Drapes/Curtains, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Cook Top, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range, Island, Microwave Oven, Vent Fan
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesGas Logs (convey with property)
- StoriesOne Story
- Listing Agent:Jamie Prejean
- Listing Office:Century 21 Beal
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.