Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2009 Moses Creek Court, College Station
Backing up to a greenbelt area, this Williams Creek home offers privacy and convenience on over an acre lot. Spacious living area opens to kitchen and formal dining and has gas fireplace to enjoy cozy evenings at home. Located adjacent to the main dining and living area and with its own access to a second front patio is another large room that could be used as additional living or dining space. Kitchen has alder wood cabinetry, stainless appliances and a walk in pantry. Large master bedroom and bathroom with separate tub and shower. Double shower heads and bench seat in walk in shower. Separate study located close to master bedroom overlooks the back yard. Split floor plan offers 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms away from the master. Beautiful back yard and patio area will give the homeowner lots to enjoy outdoors.
- MLS® #20000668
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,086
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAerobic Septic on site, Butane/Propane on Site, Electric on Site, Garbage, Gas on Site
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage, Side Entry
- ExteriorStone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Patio, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionMedium Trees, Public Road, Small Trees
- ConstructionStone, Stucco
- HOA Fees250
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address2009 Moses Creek Court
- SubdivisionWilliams Creek Ph 1
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845-3867
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Raised Ceiling
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Breakfast Area, Cook Top, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Refrigerator, Vent Fan, Walk-in Pantry
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- FireplacesGas Started
- StoriesOne Story
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Trish Havel
- Listing Office:Re/max 2020
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.