Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4705 Nopalitos Way, Bryan
Beautiful single story home in a great location! The Charlotte II floorplan is a 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 2 car garage home and is an open concept floorplan. This home features a large family room, kitchen/dining combo. The kitchen offers shaker style cabinets, granite countertops, tile backsplash, a large kitchen island and stainless steel appliances, Luxury Vinyl plank flooring and 2" blinds are included! This home is perfect for entertaining inside and out!! Located near the Texas A&M Health Science Center, Traditions Golf Course and Texas A&M West Campus.
- MLS® #20000716
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,307
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCable Tv, City Sewer, City Water, Elec Hot Water Heater, Electric on Site, Garbage, Indiv Wtr Meter, Internet Available on Site, Satellite Tv, Telephone on Site, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- ExteriorBrick Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio
- ConstructionBrick Veneer
- HOA Fees150
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address4705 Nopalitos Way
- SubdivisionALAMOSA SPRINGS PH 1
- Zip Code77807
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Garage Door Opener
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Electric Range, Garbage Disposal, Island, Microwave Oven, Walk-in Pantry
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCentral Electric
- StoriesOne Story
- Listing Agent:Suzy Smith
- Listing Office:Legend Home Corporation
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.