Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6264 Dick Elliott Road, Bryan
Own a piece of Bryan history with this remarkable property. Once the Hester-Lily Dairy this unique spot has been owned by one family since the 1980's. Loaded with wildlife this property has so much to offer. 25 minutes from the Downtown Bryan and 30 minutes to College Station, you can enjoy the feel of being in the country while being close to the city. Develop the land for new acreage homes, or maintain the land for cattle and other livestock uses. A natural creek through the property keeping the lush yer round. The original 1960's ranch house is located on the property would make a great weekend home, or hunting lodge. Call agent today to schedule to this living history property!
- MLS® #20000985
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,587
- Year Built1965
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleFarm House
- UtilitiesAerobic Septic on site, Co-op Water, Electric on Site, Overhead Utilities, Satellite Tv, Well
- GaragesAttached Carport
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Medium Trees, Public Road, Open, Stream
- Listing Agent:Kylee Garza
- Listing Office:Nexthome Realty Solutions Bcs
- Address6264 Dick Elliott Road
- SubdivisionA006000, JAMES D ALLCORN, TRACT 21, 92.63 ACRES
- Zip Code77808
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- StoriesOne Story
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.