Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
707 South Ennis Street, Bryan
This charming home sits in the heart of Bryan's Historic district and offers a ton of potential -- with over 3,100 SF of living space including a 346 sqft attached efficiency apartment above the garage and a 720 Sqft detached apartment ready to be finished out. The main residence has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and an unfinished 3rd bath with plumbing in place. Gorgeous mature trees and a rod iron fence outline the oversized lot. The exterior has been beautifully maintained and features fresh paint, a 50 year metal tile roof and updated windows. Top of the line stainless appliances in the kitchen, a new tankless water heater with other updates started and waiting for the new owner to finish out. Use the 2 separate apartments for additional rental income or private guest suites! Call today for more information!
- MLS® #20001281
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,885
- Year Built1933
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCable Tv, City Sewer, City Water, Garbage, Internet Available on Site
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage
- Exterior FeaturesFire Pit, Garden Area, Sprinkler System, Storage Shed
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Medium Trees, Small Trees
- RoofMetal, Tile
- FoundationPier Beam, Slab
- Listing Agent:Jamie Prejean
- Listing Office:Century 21 Beal
- Address707 South Ennis Street
- SubdivisionMARY CAVITT, LOT 1-2 & 26' OF 3
- Zip Code77803-4640
- InteriorTile, Vinyl, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, French Doors, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range, Refrigerator, Vent Fan, Walk-in Pantry
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesGas Logs (convey with property)
- StoriesTwo Story or More
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.