Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3805 Silverthorne Lane, College Station
Step inside this immaculate one story townhome in Summit Crossing. This lovely home has a split floor plan with a spacious, bright master suite separated from the other 2 bedrooms. Each bedroom has its very own bathroom making this home exceptionally comfortable and convenient. The living room has a raised ceiling that amplifies the space, while the adjacent dining room is cozy and accommodating. Take a look around the pristine kitchen with its granite countertops, stainless appliances, roomy pantry, and eat-in bar. The laundry room is tucked away in route to the 2 car garage. You'll find that this home has been exceptionally maintained and is completely move-in ready.
- MLS® #20003501
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,308
- Year Built2012
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Elec Hot Water Heater, Garbage, Internet Available on Site
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage, Rear Entry
- ExteriorHardi Plank, Other, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesSprinkler System
- ConstructionHardi Plank, Other, Stone
- HOA Fees100
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address3805 Silverthorne Lane
- SubdivisionSUMMIT CROSSING PH 1, BLOCK 2, LOT 3
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845-4363
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Cook Top, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Oven, Pantry
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCentral Electric
- StoriesOne Story
- Listing Agent:Tobi Renee Ellis
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty B/v
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.