Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4740 Blazing Trail Trail, Bryan
Welcome Home! Exquisitely embellished and hand-crafted custom home positioned in the essence of this breathtaking countryside view. Nestled on 1.43 acres on a beautiful lakefront homesite in the desirable North Country Estates just a few miles from HWY 6. Boasting meticulous details and craftsmanship throughout. Showcasing a chef’s dream kitchen, stainless steel upgraded Samsung appliances, 36in gas burner cooktop, built in convection oven, high-end granite counters, built in wine fridge, oversized island, butler’s pantry and spacious walk in pantry with frosted door. The elegant foyer will instantly grab your attention by showcasing its unparalleled stained tongue and groove coffered ceiling. The separate dining room with elegant chair railing and decorative window casing abounds as you enter this stunning masterpiece. The home features an open family room with tray ceiling and stained beams, separate dining room, flex-game room with vaulted ceilings and floor to ceiling stone fireplace, double 8ft stained barn doors, 4 bedrooms and 3 baths. Entertain galore with the fully equipped outdoor kitchen featuring the second stone fireplace of the home, sink, mini fridge, gas grill with granite counter tops. This beauty also features a plethora of premium upgrades such as, electrical outlets in the soffits, electric to the oversized metal shop, extended drive with additional parking, insulated garage door, built in niches, architectural arch ways, an abundance of knotty alder custom stained cabinetry, 3 sets of French doors leading from the game room, family room, and master’s retreat to the beautiful outdoors and so much more. Equipped with a tankless water heater, lush landscaping, extra decking in attic for storage, dual zoned HVAC system, energy efficiency, LED recessed lighting, premium lighting and premium oil rubbed bronze plumbing fixtures. No detail was left behind! No big city taxes and propane tank onsite, with aerobic system. Plenty of room to build a privacy fence and pool. This home also comes with access to the 16 acre privately stocked lake with an abundance of different fish species. Check out our matterport virtual walk through video tour or call today to see this stunning home https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=Du1T7BjjfYP&mls=1
- MLS® #20004062
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,801
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeNew Builder Home
- StyleTraditional, Contemporary
- UtilitiesElectric In Area, Gas on Site, Aerobic Septic on site, Aerobic System Available, Butane/Propane in Area, Butane/Propane on Site, Co-op Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage, Detached Carport, Side Entry
- ExteriorBrick, Brick Veneer, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBBQ Grill, Covered Patio, Outside Kitchen, Patio, Sprinkler System, Storage Shed
- RoofComposition, Shingle
- ConstructionBrick, Brick Veneer, Vinyl Siding
- HOA Fees120.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address4740 Blazing Trail Trail
- SubdivisionNorth Country Estates
- Zip Code77808
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Gas, Cook Top, Eating Bar, Microwave Oven, Pantry
- HeatingCentral Gas, Heat Pump
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric, Heat Pump
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- Listing Agent:Dennis Ray Williams
- Listing Office:Brazos Valley Realty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.