Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7757 Hidden Trail, Bryan
Attractive meticulously cared for custom home with great street appeal. Home is ideal for entertaining with the wide open spaces in the kitchen, dining, and big open family room with two story beamed ceiling which has lots of lights from the tall high windows. Backyard entertaining can be enjoyed by all with the large covered patio w/outdoor fireplace and outdoor kitchen. Celebrate your gatherings and have plenty of room for everyone. Check out the many energy saving features throughout! The master bedroom w/sitting area, another bedroom with bath, 1/2 bath, and study are downstairs. Upstairs are two more bedrooms, two baths, and a large gathering area. Then step out onto the upstairs balcony and enjoy nature and the fresh air.
- MLS® #20004594
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,592
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAerobic Septic on site, Butane/Propane on Site, Co-op Water, Electric on Site, Internet Available on Site, Telephone on Site
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage, Side Entry
- ExteriorStone, Brick Veneer, Combination
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Outside Kitchen, Satellite Dish, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionCul De Sac, Large Trees, Medium Trees, Public Road, Small Trees
- ConstructionStone, Brick Veneer, Combination
- HOA Fees250
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address7757 Hidden Trail
- SubdivisionHIDDEN OAKS ESTATES, BLOCK 3, LOT 4, ACRES 1.023
- Zip Code77808-2315
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Smoke Alarm, Security System
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Island, Microwave Oven, Vent Fan, Walk-in Pantry, Built-In Oven-Electric, Cook Top, Pantry
- HeatingCentral Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- Listing Agent:Marjorie Stibora
- Listing Office:Inhabit Real Estate Group
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.