Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1725 Harvey Mitchell Parkway 230, College Station
Take a look at this immaculate, fully furnished, two story condo located on the second floor w/ french door entrance! This 3/3 condo's first floor features open design w/ living room, kitchen w/ eating bar, dining space, full bath, & one of the three bedrooms w/ walk-in closet. Heading upstairs you have two bedrooms both w/ walk-in closets & full, en-suite bathrooms. Laundry includes full size dryer & new washer. Inside HVAC unit was replaced June 2018. The best part? The AMENITIES... HOA fee includes cable and internet, resort style pool, cardio and weight room, pool tables, basketball, tennis, and volleyball courts, fire pit, study rooms, media area, cyber bar, Demand HD theatre, pool tables, hammock area and carwash!
- MLS® #20005381
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,294
- Year Built2007
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Electric on Site, Garbage, Cable Tv, Internet Available on Site, Indiv Heat/Ac, Indiv Water Heater
- Lot DescriptionPublic Road
- RoofComposition, Shingle
- HOA Fees318.24
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address1725 Harvey Mitchell Parkway 230
- SubdivisionTHE WOODLANDS OF COLLEGE STATION CONDOS, BLDG 2, UNIT 2F #230
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77840
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, French Doors, Raised Ceiling, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Vent Fan, Electric Range
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCentral Electric, Ceiling Fan
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Raylene Lewis
- Listing Office:Century 21 Beal
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.