Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3310 Von Trapp Lane, College Station
This fantastic 4 Bedroom 2.5 Bath home in Edelweiss Estates is ready for it's next owner! There is plenty of space for everyone with the 2 living and 2 dining spaces. The windows bathe the home in natural light. The large kitchen has an island and lots of counters for prep space. The eat-in area off the kitchen and second living space is open and inviting. This home is conveniently situated close to Texas A&M University, the new HEB at Jones Crossing and College Station ISD schools! It's a quick walk to Rock Prairie Elementary School and The Jack and Dorothy Miller Park that has a covered area, paved trail, exercise stations, and playground. Virtual tour is available.
- MLS® #20006138
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,130
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Garbage, Gas on Site, Internet Available on Site
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- ExteriorBrick Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio
- Lot DescriptionMedium Trees
- ConstructionBrick Veneer
- HOA Fees120
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address3310 Von Trapp Lane
- SubdivisionEDELWEISS ESTATES PH 16, BLOCK 13, LOT 5
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845
- InteriorLaminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range, Island, Microwave Oven, Pantry
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesGas Started
- StoriesOne Story
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Lynn Ann Roelke
- Listing Office:Re/max 2020
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.