Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4201 Cripple Creek Court, College Station
Wonderful split-level, limestone clad, 4-3 home in South College Station, very close to schools, parks and neighborhood pools. Open floor plan offers great living area with large kitchen nestled behind a beautiful granite bar, great for entertaining. Large limestone fireplace adjoins this space. Recent updates include luxury vinyl flooring and carpet. Bonus room upstairs includes full bath and a large walk in closet. Sound system is wired throughout. Nest thermostat keeps the home comfortable. Large master bedroom with renovated subway tiled master shower. Corner lot offers large back yard with raised garden and a large, covered back patio.
- MLS® #20008851
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,075
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Carport
- ExteriorBrick, Combination, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Sprinkler System, Garden Area
- Lot DescriptionMedium Trees, Corner
- ConstructionBrick, Combination, Stone
- Listing Agent:Jeff Allen
- Listing Office:Inhabit Real Estate Group
- Address4201 Cripple Creek Court
- SubdivisionCREEK MEADOWS SEC 1B PH 1, BLOCK 2, LOT 13
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845-2404
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Ethernet Wiring, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Smart Home Feature, Sound System Wiring
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Electric, Central Gas
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- DistrictCollege Station
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.